Monday, November 21, 2005

Umm, Not too sure?

Well, this is a first for me. Just thought I'd start this to, I don't know actually. Just kinda seemed like a good idea. Not really sure what I'll be writing about yet. Got a bunch of varied interests. Kinda changes on a daily basis.

Sometimes I think I'll have some long winded rants. Kinda like today.

Ahh Driving in the Fog. Gotta Love it. Especially when you get your typical drivers that can't drive in anything other than perfectly sunny and dry conditions. We got a lot of those out here. Took me close to 2 hours to get to school today. Should have only taken 30-40 minutes. Bloody idiots. Drivers like these are the reason I can't quit smoking. I see some crazy stuff. Like this retard yesterday that is in the far right-hand lane, decides he wants to turn left and cuts off 3 lanes of traffic to do it. Thing is I actually don't find stuff like that surprising anymore. I just look and go "ehh" and light another cig, just to keep the stress level down.

Anyways, think thats about it, need another cig, just thinking about some of those idiots out there.

Daz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker