Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just a couple of tidbits

I was going to include these few notes at the end of my last post but I felt that one was getting pretty long. Anyways:

1. For those of you that use Firefox, the 2.0 update is coming out today (ht to Andrew), for those of you still using IE, why do punish yourselves? For details on what's new, check out what Andrew had to say.

2. I was a little slow to catch on to the whole podcast thing but I've found myself listening to them more and more. For those out there looking for some decent ones, try theses two:

- For fellow Canadian political junkies out there, check out the Bloggers Hotstove. Hosted by Greg Staples (of Political Staples), he gathers bloggers from across the spectrum to discuss issues that have come up during the week. The result is a reasoned and respectful debate of the ideas and policies in question.

- For my fellow Canuck fans, swing by thecrazycanucks.com and check out their weekly podcasts. Each week 4 or 5 canucks bloggers get together and discuss what's happened with our beloved team. Members include Alanah from vancouvercanucksoped.com (one of my favourite blogs, and in fact the first blog I can remember visiting) and JJ from the Canucks Hockey Blog, along with others.

3. Finally, as you may have noted in my last post, requests and/or ideas for posts are welcome. Heck, they're greatly appreciated. It lets me be kinda lazy in not having to decide what to post on.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying nice things about the Crazy Canucks, Daz!

And thanks for the Firefox reminder and the political podcast suggestion. I'll check it out... reasoned political debate is hard to find. ;)

10/25/2006 12:36 a.m.  
Blogger Daz said...

Alanah,

No problems. Can't wait to hear what you all thought of the St. Louis and Nashville games.

10/25/2006 1:04 a.m.  
Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Daz!

10/25/2006 7:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker