Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year, and a new beginning (maybe)

Ahh man, its been a long time (sorry Carolynne ;) ). I have to admit, I've been so busy this last month that it has been impossible to keep up with all of the stories popping up in the news and blogosphere. It may not appear so, but I do a fair amount of research and (more importantly) fact checking on each one of my posts. Because of this, I haven't really felt like I could write and give you guys a decent post. That and I have to admit I've been distracted a little from the political world by other interests.

As such, I'm wondering about the direction I'm going to go with this blog in the new year. I started off this blog back in Nov. '05 and as you can see it was a bit of a mishmash of topics. During the last year, I drifted towards a format that was almost exclusive political. And now, I'm not sure where to go, should I stay with the politics (and possibly post only 3-4 times a month) or do I move to a more personal theme (ie. widen the scope to more of my interests but lower the quality (IMO) of the posts). Or, as Monty Python puts it, is "now time for something completely different"?

So far, I haven't made a decision but I will be sure to let you all know once I do. In the meantime, I don't really have anything else to say right now but I'm planning on doing a post (or possibly a series of posts) on the different issues I have with the way government is run and structured, so keep an eye out for that.

One last note, it appears that the spammers have discovered my blog, so I've turned on word verifaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker