Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Holy crap is it ever cold. Well from some of you, its probably not that cold here (3-4 °C , 36-38 °F). But here on the West Coast and especially in Vancouver, we get rather used to the warmer weather. Well at least we don't get any snow. Wait, just heard the forecast, now we're supposed to get snow. Bloody Hell, that means the city is pretty much gonna shut down (we don't handle snow very well at all). And I can't even take advantage of the weather and go skiing. Well I could, but due to a bureaucratic mix up, I don't have health care until January and I'm not that good a skier.

Because of the weather, I've been spending a lot of time in car. And at this point, I think I'm addicted to this new CD I got. Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed. Its gotten to the point were every time I get in the car I need to listen to it. You'd think after 3 weeks, i'd get sick of this stuff but so far nothing.


Oh well. At least, I know the weather will better pretty darn soon. So I just have to wait it out. And the fact that it'll be sunny in Feburary / March while its still snowing back east, kinda makes up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker