Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well, gonna try and post a little more often. Yeah, I know, you've read that on a thousand other blogs as well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, first of all, we beat the goddamn Leafs!! Don't know what it is, but I always take pleasure in seeing them lose, especially to the Canucks.

Other thing I wanted to talk about was Michael J. Fox. He's doing a guest spot on a show I watch, Boston Legal. He's playing a role as guy dying of lung cancer. Don't know how many of you know but he has Parkinson's Disease in real life. He's also kinda of local boy too (my mom went to high school with him). So if you look on the side of the site, you'll notice I put a link up to his website. Please check it out if you're interested in learning a little bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker