Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Your guess is as good as mine

No real theme to my post today.

I'm not gonna apologize again for the lack of posting. Suffice it to say, working 40 hours a week, watching hockey and trying to spend a minimum of 2 hours a day away from my computer makes it a little difficult to post.


Speaking of hockey, I've noticed that most of my visits in the last while have come from various searches for the Luongo Song. Well, I finally found a copy of it, you can find it here. Hat tip to Zanstrom over at Waiting for Stanley for posting it. It's actually the clip I heard as well, with Don Taylor and Dave Pratt offering their views of it while it's playing. In the post below this one, you can find Rock 101's Luongo Song as well.


Continuing in the hockey vein. Alanah has done some serious work on a project over at Kukla's Korner. The result, the World Wide Web of Hockey, is whole bunch of links to anything and (almost) everything related to hockey on the net. It's quite impressive, so go and check it out. Next thing that would be cool to see is a hockey blog aggregator.

That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have a new post a little sooner next time.


Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

The Bingo Bango Bongo Man is a pretty good tune! It sticks in your head too.

3/15/2007 5:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker