Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Coupla quick tidbits

Ahh, Glorious time of year. It has finally stopped raining everyday here in Vancouver (now its just every other day) and the NHL playoffs are about to begin. As I mentioned in my last post, I was planning on (drunken) live-blogging at least a few of the playoff games. Looks like Game 1 tomorrow of the Nucks-Stars series is gonna be my first. Feel free to stop and leave a comment (drunken or otherwise).

In other goings on in Canuck fandom:

The Yankee Canuck has a couple of great posts/ideas for the upcoming series. I especially like his Gettin' Ornery for Humanity ideas. Including the awesome idea he had to donate to a particular charity in the opposing teams city for every win the Nuck's get against them. Don't forget to check out his list of reasons to hate Texas to get your blood up before the game.

Zanstrom over at Waiting for Stanley, Alanah @ Canucks and Beyond, and JJ from Canucks Hockey Blog have a bunch of commentary on the upcoming series (read that as much more informed than my musings).

And last but not least, don't forget to check out the crew over at the Crazy Canucks podcast for some great discussions as well as a ton of laughs. I'm hoping to throw one of their button linkie things up on my sidebar but HTML coding makes absolutely no sense to me (give me a proper language like C++ or hell BASIC even) so it might be a while.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker